Remontes mecánicos Lagazuoi - 5 Torri...
Horario de apertura Invierno
- 21.12.2019 -
- En funcionamiento
- 09:00 - 16:45
Pistas Lagazuoi - 5 Torri...
- 10,5 km (6)
- dificultad media
- 10 km (5)
- dificultad alta
- Freeride/ Itinerarios
- 8,5 km
- 20,5 km
Estación de esquí Lagazuoi - 5 Torri / Passo Falzarego
Super8 Ski Tour
The Super8 ski tour is a must-do experience when skiing in Cortina, offering breathtaking views of the most famous Dolomite peaks like the Tofana, Pelmo, Civetta, Marmolada, Fanes, Averau, 5 Torri and Conturines.
The Ski Tour winds its way around the mountains in an 8-shape, along beautiful and varied slopes, and can be accessed via the lifts of Bai de Dones and Passo Giau, to Passo Falzarego and Armentarola.
High altitude refuges with panoramic terraces, frozen waterfalls, and high quality services all contribute to a unique experience which even includes a horse powered ski pull!
Access points and free parking area:
- Chairlift Fedare – Passo Giau
- Chairlift 5 Torri – at Bai de Dones
- Cable car Lagazuoi – Passo Falzarego
- Slopes of Col Gallina – Passo Falzarego
- Armentarola - Badia
- LENGTH: 16 km of slopes plus 8 km of road from Capanna Alpina to get back to the Falzarego Pass, by bus and taxibus.
- TIME TAKEN: around 3 hours without stopping
- LEVEL: slopes of average difficulty.
- CHANGE IN ALTITUDE between skilifts and slopes 3100 metres