Remontes mecánicos Kitzsteinhorn /...
Horario de apertura Invierno
- 22.11.2021 - 29.06.2022
- En funcionamiento
- 08:15 - 16:45
Die täglichen Betriebszeiten der Seilbahnen & Lifte am Kitzsteinhorn orientieren sich an der aktuellen Wetter-, Schnee- und Betriebssituation. Skibetrieb am Kitzsteinhorn wieder ab Herbst 2022. Für Ausflugsgäste sind die Bahnen ganzjährig geöffnet.
The operating times of the cable cars & lifts are depending upon weather conditions, snow and operational situations. Skiing operation again from Autumn 2022. For sightseeing guests the cable cars are open all year.
Pistas Kitzsteinhorn /...
- 29 km (12)
- dificultad media
- 23 km (11)
- dificultad alta
- 9 km (5)
- Freeride/ Itinerarios
- 10,5 km
- 61 km
Novedades Kitzsteinhorn / Kaprun - Kitzsteinhorn
Highlights of the winter season 2021/22
- 3K K-onnection: Unique panoramic ride from the town Kaprun 768 m to TOP OF SALZBURG 3,029 m
- Ski-in Ski-out: From the center of Kaprun directly to the glacier ski area
- ALPIN CARD ticket alliance: Ski ALPIN CARD from day-tickets to year-around passes for 3 premium regions: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun – 408 piste-kilometers including glacier
- Kitzsteinhorn Explorer Tour: Tour for nature explorers led by a National Park Ranger through 4 climate zones, from 768 m to the TOP OF SALZBURG at 3029 m
- Kitzsteinhorn K-ONNECTION CUP: With 5 exciting Skiline.cc disciplines
Getting through the winter safely together
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct. Further details: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en/service/lates...
For further information please visit: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en
Estación de esquí Kitzsteinhorn / Kaprun - Kitzsteinhorn
At nearly 10,000 feet, it`s Salzburg`s highest ski area
The Kitzsteinhorn is legendary: it´s not just a glacier – it´s THE glacier.
Skiing on the glacier is a special experience: Until early summer, Salzburg’s only glacier ski area allows you to indulge your love for winter sports in all of its colorful facets. The Kitzsteinhorn is characterized by absolute snow certainty, broad pistes, state-of-the-art lifts, inviting restaurants and enormous variety sure to appeal to all winter sportsmen and -women.
K-ONNECTION: Kaprun - Maiskogel - Kitzsteinhorn
Since winter season 2019/20 the 3K K-onnection, Salzburg’s first tri-cable gondola, provides a direct link uniting the family mountain and glacier ski resort. Guests are able to enjoy a pleasant ride via the Maiskogel all the way up to the Kitzsteinhorn, taking in the unique scenery along the way. The 3K K-onnection guarantees the ultimate in comfort, unprecedented perspectives across the natural high-alpine landscape along with ski-in ski-out convenience to and from the glacier ski area.
The SKI ALPIN CARD is the ticketing highlight of our Alpine winter. Serving as your key to 3 premium ski regions: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun glacier ski area. One ticket for countless mountain experiences and boundless enjoyment – easy to keep in mind, thanks to the formula: 1+3 = ∞
The Kitzsteinhorn summit station at 3,029 m above sea level is an absolute highlight in terms of high-Alpine opportunities. Located there is Gipfelwelt 3000, a popular year-round sightseeing attraction that is home to Cinema 3000 as well as the “Top of Salzburg” and “National Park Gallery” viewing platforms.
Snowparks - get your kicks
The Kitzsteinhorn and the Maiskogel feature snowparks that are shaped and perfectly maintained daily for the enjoyment of beginners as well as pro riders. For almost 8 months, these world-class snowparks guarantee an extra adrenaline kick, convincing with an extraordinary variety of easy, medium and pro lines.
Freeriding and ski touring
5 clearly marked routes close to the lifts guarantee freeriders the ultimate terrain powder experience. In addition, the "Freeride Info Base" and "Info Points" at the entrance to the deep-snow slopes provide valuable information about the avalanche threat level as well as safety in general. Ski tourers looking to get in some training will also find two marked ascents alongside the piste beginning in autumn.
ICE CAMP - art igloo presented by Audi
Every year, visitors are greeted by a new artwork made out of ice and snow. The three interconnected igloos are THE meeting place from mid-January until April. Relaxed music and cool drinks thanks to the sundeck at the ICE CAMP - presented by Audi.
Ultimate culinary enjoyment
On the Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel, numerous restaurants, bars and huts pamper their guests with a wealth of culinary offerings. Whether typically Austrian, trendy and innovative, or atmospheric – here, between 768 and 3,000 m, there’s something certain to appeal to everybody throughout the day, from breakfast until après ski.
- 100% snowy glacier pistes
- Unique panoramic ride with the 3K K-onnection
- Gentle family runs on the Maiskogel
- Eagle Line – fun piste
- Glacier cross-country trail at 2900 m
- Black Mamba: steep expert-rated piste with maximum 63% gradient
- Kitzsteinhorn K-ONNECTION CUP - 5 Skiline.cc disciplines
- EXPLORER Tour - discovery tour with a National Park Ranger
- Alpine Coaster "Maisi Flitzer" - year-round sledding enjoyment for the whole family
- Lechnerberg in the center of Kaprun: meeting point for families & beginners
For further information please visit: www.kitzsteinhorn.at/en
Últimos comentariosMostrar todos los comentarios nuevo tema
- Vacaciones de caminata 42
- Vacaciones familiares 31
- Holidays with dog 25
- Paquete invierno 23
- Precio total de esquí 22
- Paquete de verano 13
- Todo incluido 13
- Especiales 10
- Vacaciones activas 10
- Vacaciones en moto 9
- Vacaciones en bicicleta 5
- Excursiones para moteros 4
- Precio total de fin de semana 3
- Precio total de golf 2
- Vacaciones en bicicleta de montaña 2
- Vacaciones de playa 2
- Mid Week 1
- Vacaciones con guía de senderismo 1
- Selbstversorger 1
- Paquete de otoño 1
- Vacaciones en la granja 1
- Último minuto 1
- Vacaciones cortas 1
- Vacaciones románticas 1
- Bienestar 1
- 03.07. - 04.09. jeweils Dom
- 08.07. - 02.09. jeweils Vie
- 20.08. - 21.08. diariamente